The Great Outdoors
This is where you really get to show off! Attendees don't just hear about that new truck or look at a slick brochure. They can get close, work the controls, see just how it will perform in job-like situations. And this is true of all types of equipment used in the construction and maintenance of utility systems.
- Outdoor spaces measure 25' x 35' and can be configured to suit your needs.
- This space is primarily reserved for those exhibitors whose products employ hoists, cranes, bucket lifts or other demonstrations that involve above ground or overhead applications.
- All outdoor exhibit space is located on a paved area of the show grounds.
- Cost per space is $750 with a $100 discount prior to May 1, 2024.
- Included in your space rental fee: one 8' x 2' skirted table, two chairs and one identification sign. Electric service, and tent rental is available at an additional cost.
- During non-show hours all areas are security patrolled
The Wide Open Indoors
With a well-designed floor plan, wide aisles and ample exhibit space, you will find yourself quite comfortable in our basic display spaces. And with numerous entrances/exits, traffic flows easily between the indoor and outdoor exhibit areas.
- Indoor spaces are available in two sizes: Basic 10' x 10' and Premium 20' x 20'. Additional basic spaces can be configured to suit your needs.
- Indoor exhibit areas are available to any firm involved in the utility and related industries.
- Cost per Basic space is $750 with a $100 discount prior to May 1, 2024; Premium space is $1350 with a $200 discount prior to May 1, 2024.
- Included in your space rental fee: one 8' x 2' skirted table, two folding chairs and identification sign. Additionally, indoor spaces are furnished with an 8-foot-high background drape and 3-foot high side drape dividers. Electric service is available at an additional charge.
- During non-show hours all areas are security patrolled.
A complete copy of the contract, rules and regulations, and additional information are available in a printable PDF format which can be found on the Exhibitors Services page. Or you can request a complete exhibitors packet be mailed to you. Please click here to request a packet.
NOTE: Site assignments are based upon number of display spaces requested and type of equipment to be displayed, receipt of a completed and signed application, full payment for the number of spaces requested and your certificate of insurance. Final site assignments will be made no later than July 15, 2024. The Show Committee reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any company or products for inclusion in the show..